Friday, June 24, 2011

Blue Chairs

I planned to have a day of painting today, but it looks like rain may be in our future. Instead, I'll show you one of the projects that I completed this week (this is not the same project that I mentioned in the previous Blog post - that one is still coming SOON!).


I found these chairs at a Goodwill in D.C. We didn't have room to fit them in the car the first time that we saw them, but luckily they were still there when we returned the next day. They were cute and very sturdy, but they needed a makeover.

Chairs Before 2

Here they are after a couple of much needed coats of paint. I distressed the edges and I think that they would be lovely in a kid's room or outside in the garden!

Chairs After

You can find one of them at The Sleepy Poet (the other one sold as soon as we set it into our booth!). Thank you, Jo, for your business! I hope that you and your adorable baby enjoy the chair for many, many years!


Sarah

0 Dumpers' Comments:

Post a Comment