Tuesday, June 28, 2011

D and D Updated!

So... after two successful days of "summertime" blogging, I officially ran out of space on my old blog.  I couldn't add pictures and it took forever to do just about everything!  I am now officially "official"!  I have a REAL blog with unlimited space!  Watch out world!!!  I will be adding new projects, pictures and fun thrifting stories that I hope you will enjoy!  Feel free to leave comments (sorry, Laura, my old comments wouldn't transfer) and "Follow Me" to see when I add new posts!  Thanks so much for reading and get ready for some Dumped and Discovered fun! 

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogspot Guys! We always love reading your blogs at The Poet - your stuff is great! Happy ReHabbing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kitsh-y! We love your stuff as well!

    ReplyDelete